The Broadband Group’s Services Include:
- Creating a Community Specific Technology Master Plan™
- Establishing Gigabit-Speed Broadband as a Cornerstone Amenity
- Conduit Planning, OSP Engineering, & Design
- Management of Economics for Easement and ROW Grants
- Low Voltage Wiring Guidelines for Residential & Commercial Facilities
- Investment Grade Business & Financial Models
- Access to Debt/Equity Financing
- Broadband Needs Assessment & Gap Analysis
- Regulatory Options & Analysis
The Technology Master Plan™
As advanced technology continues to play an increasingly important role in our personal and professional lives, it is critical to understand how technology can also play an important role in the life of a community. Not only does technology serve as a vital and valued amenity, it also acts as the community’s cornerstone for economic development, while defining a region’s unique personality and culture.
Rather than looking to local broadband service providers to define a community’s telecommunications infrastructure, the Technology Master Planning process allows Developers to identify and define their requirements, then ensure the availability of appropriate infrastructure to support those needs.
In short, The Technology Master Plan™ positions a community to move up the value chain of regional and national competitiveness, enabling the delivery of applications, services, and differentiated amenities that attract and retain home buyers, businesses, and anchor tenants.